February 8, 2010

More Pictures of the RV Interior

The last two weekends of inclement weather resulting in 8 inches of snow (aka Hampton Roads' Own Snowtorious B-I-G) have made it difficult to spend any time evaluating and modifying the Rogue Leader. One co-worker joked that I should plug the RV into the house and then a space heater to the inside to continue operations with my project throughout all weather conditions. Jobs that require standing outside the RV (like testing the water and gas systems and motor work) do not quite favor that idea.

I am waiting for warmer weather to work on the RV. In the meantime, I wanted to show some more pictures of the inside.

Photobucket
Dinette, bathroom door (with the only full-length mirror in the motorhome) and the cockpit.

Photobucket
The couch and fold out bed. New cushions coming soon!

Photobucket
Electric refrigerator and closet space.

Photobucket
Tight shower quarters

Photobucket
Good thing my side of the family is short. We can sit comfortably on this pot. The men are going to have to stop at Wal-mart for #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment