April 15, 2010

Oooh that smell... Can't you smell that smell?

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups in the Oven

A few weeks ago, we tested the gas lines to make sure that the stove works. This amounted to big successes and an even larger victory dance for all of us! I wanted to take the test even further and see just how productive that little oven is. I turned on the propane, turned the dial on the stove, lit the pilot light with a match, and fired up the oven! It was not enough for me to see the blue flame. After all, the proof is in the pudding, or in this case, the chocolate chip cookies.

I found out that I don't have a cookie sheet small enough to put in the portable oven, so I used a mini-muffin cup pan. It worked just as well and cookie dough eats the same no matter what shape it's in!

RV = $900
Parts to get the RV running = $300+ dollars.
Experiencing the smell of fresh cookies baking throughout the RV = Priceless.


Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups

No comments:

Post a Comment